Church membership is a partnership, with members committing themselves to the church and the church accepting responsibility for the pastoral care of members. A person who accepts personal salvation through faith in Jesus Christ and is baptised by immersion in water is invited to consider membership.
We regularly offer the opportunity to participate in the ‘We Believe’ series which forms a basis for understanding and embracing the beliefs and practices of Skye Bible Church.
Membership allows individuals to attend AGM meetings, participate in the functioning of the church, and to apply for SCIO membership.
DATA PROTECTION PRIVACY STATEMENT;
- We will only retain minimum personal data necessary for the purpose for which it was given.
- We will never share data with other organisations unconnected with SBC.
- We will only hold data with an individuals express permission or as may be required by las, such as when administering Gift Aid.
- All data is held securely either electronically and password protected, or in a locked cabinet or cupboard.
- You may request to see a copy of information we hold about you by contacting the Data Protection Officer (Liz Dobson) at email@example.com
- If you wish to report any concerns about the information we hold or how we use it contact the Information Commissioners Office at www.ico.org.uk